Information on The World Needs Dialogue! 3 in 2020 coming soon
22nd – 24th October 2019, at Roffey Park, Horsham, England
An international gathering of Dialogue Practitioners from all over the globe, reviewing their work to inform and inspire others. The overall purpose is to develop deeper understanding of the professional practice of turning fragmented situations into aligned processes of constructive change. Convened by the Academy of Professional Dialogue in the UK in October 2019. All presentations published in the Academy’s annual publication The World Needs Dialogue!
3-day residential conference fee £950 (discounted for Members)
Apply here to attend
To enquire about bursaries for conference fees only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Conference with a difference…
- All participants, including presenters, are present and involved throughout the conference
- A Dialogic Conference, in-depth engagement and focused consideration with those who have first-hand experience, a minimum of monologues and no projected power point slides
- Global Dialogues on the universal theme The World Needs Dialogue!
- Working Dialogues with the practitioners who delivered the work under consideration – to develop depth in the work
- Taster Dialogues to acknowledge innovation and inspire breadth
- Limited to 70 participants so please register interest to attend to receive an invitation
Request for Expressions of Interest
Would you like to present your Dialogue work at the second Annual Conference of the Academy of Professional Dialogue? Then please submit a one-page Expression of Interest saying who you are, giving a description of the Dialogue work you have been doing and explaining how you believe it contributes to the development of the field of Professional Dialogue. We welcome practitioners who have not previously been published, as well as those who have previously authored published material, and some editorial support will be provided. All papers considered at the conference are published in the Academy’s annual publication.
Send your expression of interest
This is a participatory working Conference where participants will be provided with written materials prior to each session. The time in the conference will be spent in Dialogue about the various pieces of work under consideration, not listening to presentations and monologues. These Dialogues will be incorporated into the Conference publication with the names of participants in the Working Dialogue.
Apply here to attend
Share this page with a colleague
Can you think of someone who might benefit from this? Please share the word by emailing them this link:
Subscribe to hear news and updates about the conference:
This page is also available in: Svenska (Swedish)