Submit your material
Material in English, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, French and other languages are all welcome!
Please see the guidelines at the bottom of this page.
- You are a Member of the Academy of Professional Dialogue (and for these purposes we have made David Bohm an Honorary Member).
- You are the author of the writing you have submitted, and you own the copyright or have permission to make your article available to other Members.
- You have permission from the author/s for any lengthy quotes you may have included.
- The content relates to some aspect of Professional Dialogue™ or activities of the Academy.
- The aim is to promote the spirit of Professional Dialogue™ and be inclusive of various perspectives, rather than promoting a single cause or the interests of one particular grouping without regard for others.
- The writing seeks to respect the work of others and is not a ‘put down’ of someone else's work.
- The article is not essentially an advert or intended for personal marketing purposes.
- There must be a professional level of grammar, and we can help with editing to achieve that.